- What shipping options are available for NAILHUR sets? Do you ship worldwide?
- Why use NAILHUR reusable and customizable instant manicures?
- Do NAILHUR sets come with glue?
- I want to switch up my daytime NAILHUR nails to a more night time look, how do I remove them?
- Can I paint over my NAILHUR nails with another nail polish?
- Can I return my NAILHUR nails?
- My NAILHUR nails arrived damaged, can I return them?
- My nails are not staying on, how do I get them to last?
- Does NAILHUR damage my natural nails?
- Where can I buy NAILHUR nails?
- How much does a NAILHUR set cost?
- Does NAILHUR test on animals?
- What can I do with my left-over NAILHUR nails?
- How long does a NAILHUR manicure usually last?
- How do I safely remove my NAILHUR Nails?
CAUTION: To remove and reuse your NAILHUR Nails, we recommend not soaking them in nail polish remover (acetone or non-acetone). Only use warm water to remove.
WARNING: acetone or non-acetone nail polish remover will damage nails with matte, glitter or 3D finish and effects.
1. What shipping options are available for NAILHUR sets? Do you ship worldwide?
We do ship worldwide. So even international divas can show off their NAILHUR glam! Our shipping is done through USPS and we offer the following options:
- Expedited: 1-2 day (ships same day) if processed before the 10:30 AM PST cut off time.
- Priority: 2-3 day (ships out the same day) if processed before cut off time of 12:00 PM PST.
*Any orders processed after the cut off time, will be shipped the next business day!
2. Why use NAILHUR reusable and customizable instant manicures?
You can wear them multiple times depending on your mood, event, or outfit! Just remove, reapply, and you are ready to go!
3. Do NAILHUR sets come with glue?
Yes, all of our NAILHUR sets come with our durable, HQ free, and damage-free nail glue so you can instantly apply your NAILHUR nails!
4. I want to switch up my daytime NAILHUR nails to a more night time look, how do I remove them?
Simple, just soak your NAILHUR nails in warm water for 60-90 seconds. Carefully use fingertip to lift sides of nail.
Please do not force removal. Repeat Step 1 & 2 as necessary
5. Can I paint over my NAILHUR nails with another nail polish?
You may paint over them, just use nail polish remover to remove the old polish. Keep in mind that any nails with glitter, 3D nail design, or matte finish will be damaged if painted over with.
6. Can I return my NAILHUR nails?
Due to health and safety standards, all of our NAILHUR nails are final sale.
7. My NAILHUR nails arrived damaged, can I return them?
In the case that you are not satisfied with the condition your nails arrive in, please contact customer service firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
8. My nails are not staying on, how do I get them to last?
Always make sure your nails are free of any old polish, oil, or other products when applying your NAILHUR nails, also apply a little more glue and hold for an additional 10- 15 seconds. Make sure your nails are completely dry before applying your NAILHUR manicure set.
9. Does NAILHUR damage my natural nails?
Absolutely not! NAILHUR nails come with a safe gentle glue that adheres to your natural nail but when soaked it slides right off your nail without the damage of actual acrylics.
10. Where can I buy NAILHUR nails?
NAILHUR nails are available exclusively at www.nailhur.com!
11. How much does a NAILHUR set cost?
NAILHUR manicure sets are $13.99 USD
12. Does NAILHUR test on animals?
We believe in cruelty-free glam so we do not test on animals!
13. What can I do with my left-over NAILHUR nails?
You can save them to mix and match to create other unique looks with your extra NAILHUR nails! Got a chip? Skip the salon, NAILHUR has your back just use your extra NAILHUR nails to reapply and you are ready to go!
14. How long does a NAILHUR manicure usually last?
About 1-2 weeks would be the wear time of a set of NAILHUR , but since they are reusable, it also depends on the elements your NAILHUR nails are exposed to!
15. How do I safely remove my NAILHUR Nails?
Soak from 60 to 90 seconds with warm to hot water (Remember: the temperature of the water should be bearable!). Repeat as necessary.
*Quick Tip #1:
Be careful not to glue parts of your cuticle or skin to the nail Clean up any excess glue before it dries.
*Quick Tip #2:
Once you have soaked your nail(s) find a loose part of the NAILHUR nails (usually along the edge or side where the glue band is already broken) and slowly begin to lift the NAILHUR nails from your natural nail.